Working Solutions is a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) that provides micro-entrepreneurs with capital and resources to start or grow a successful business.
We prioritize serving low-income individuals, women, and minorities. We support micro-enterprise growth as a strategy to strengthen the local economy, create jobs, and build strong communities.
- Capital - Safe, affordable micro-loans of $5,000 to $50,000 with up to 5 year repayment terms. We also help businesses with property acquisition loans, small business support grants and other financing options.
- Consulting - customized 1:1 business consulting for the life of the loan with a focus on financial acumen and additional access to vetted advisors. Additionally Working Solutions is a real estate broker and provides Real Estate Assistance for business in San Francisco.
- Real Estate Assistance. Working Solutions assists businesses with finding affordable space and renegotiating leases for spaces that they are already occupying.
- Navigating city agencies. Businesses often face a myriad of government-related issues that require unique government expertise. We help connect businesses with the correct government agencies and offices that can resolve issues such as compliance with permitting and licensing, violations and utilities support, succession planning, exit strategy, and more.
- Guidance to access San Francisco city incentives for businesses such as facade and tenant im provement grants, hiring tax credits, PG&E energy efficiency rebates, and more.
- Community - Since 2005, Working Solutions has made over $12M in microloans to entrepreneurs in the Bay Area who together have created more than 2,000 jobs in our local communities.